Join our family!
Your contributions will help us towards our vision of a community where every child has the support to live a healthy, happy life. Early childhood issues matter to everyone! Become a financial supporter or community partner to ensure that all families and children are supported during this important time in their lives! The Children's Council is a 501c3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.
How will my money be used?
- $25.00 pledge will buy diapers for a family for one month...
- $50.00 pledge will buy books for one child for a whole year...
- $100.00 pledge will sponsor a teen parenting group meeting...
- $250.00 pledge will cover the expenses of a resource kit...
- $500.00 pledge will provide parenting classes for a family...
Help us with our wish list! We are always in need of diapers, formula, art supplies, meals for groups, developmental toys, healthy snacks, and more! Please contact us find out how you can help! (828) 262-5424.
We could use your help in one of the following ways:
- Front desk/reception
- Diaper bank
- Landscaping/yard beautification for our side yard/playground area
- Resource Library – helping us keep materials cleaned and sterilized for recirculation
- Fundraising event team
- Preschool substitute* (would requires some specific qualifications)