THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SUPPORTING OUR MISSION.
Our littlest learners are our smartest investment!
Your contributions will help us towards our vision of a community where every child has the support to live a healthy, happy life. Early childhood matters affect us all! When you become a financial supporter, you are helping to ensure that all families and children are supported during this important time in their lives!
The Children's Council is a 501c3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.
EXAMPLES OF HOW YOUR DONATION CAN BE PUT TO USE:
- $30 can provide diapers for an infant or toddler for one month.
- $50 can buy books for one child for a whole year.
- $100 can cover the expenses of an educational resource kit for children.
- $250 can sponsor a teen parenting group meeting.
- $500.00 can provide a one-month scholarship for a DUAL School student.
Help us with our wish list! We are always in need of diapers, formula, art supplies, meals for groups, developmental toys, healthy snacks, and more! Please contact us find out how you can help! (828) 262-5424.
***If you are trying to make a donation to the Back 2 School festival, you need to contact them directly to do so By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org***
Thank you for your generous donation. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your financial donation. The Children's Council of Watauga County, Inc is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Tax ID # 58-1416331. www.thechildrenscouncil.org.
We have earned a 2022 Gold Seal of Transparency with
Candid so you can support our work with trust and confidence.
View our profile by clicking our badge above.
We could use your help in one of the following ways:
- Front desk/reception
- Diaper bank
- Landscaping/yard beautification for our side yard/playground area
- Resource Library – helping us keep materials cleaned and sterilized for recirculation
- Fundraising event team
- Preschool substitute* (would requires some specific qualifications)